Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HOA News -- September 8, 2009

Mowing & Voluntary Dues — We are currently down to $30 in the bank. Each mowing costs us $90, so we are needing at least $60 more dollars to have one more mowing before the end of the season. Ideally, we will probably need 2 or 3 mowings, but we can only do what we have the money for. If you have been meaning to donate, but haven’t got around to it, please donate whatever you can as soon as possible. Please mail it to PO Box 140614, BA, OK 74014 or call me at 688-0867 for me to pick it up.

Changed location, but not gone!
As many of you probably already know, I have sold my home here in Ridgeway Heights and moved into a temporary home while we anticipate building a home a little bit further east. I have lived in Ridgeway Heights for 11+ years and it was a time for a move to a house with a little bigger lot. While I no longer live here in the neighborhood, that does not mean that anything with the voluntary HOA or newsletter will change. I have been distributing the newsletter for 7+ years and will continue to do so. This is the 3rd full year of the voluntary HOA and I believe it has been very successful in keeping our neighborhood looking good. I hope that you will continue to support it the rest of this year and in the future. Without your support, it would not be possible to keep the entrances mowed & trimmed.

No comments: